New Delhi | 08 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

Criminal Law

Fight with stranger and he got randomly injured

Last night I had a fight with stranger he was totally drunk he push me back and I don't know how I attack on his head with my head and he got injury and stiches
08 Jun, 2021 | 16:09


Try to settle off the issue with him as much as possible by involving some middleman so that you don't get involved in litigation.

08 Jun, 2021 | 14:39

It would be better if you do compromise with him, otherwise he will file a police complaint and also this head to head action of yours is something that could lead you to jail for minimum of 3 years. For any further information, feel free to contact me on 9876784071.

08 Jun, 2021 | 10:31

You can lodge FIR with police station
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals