Delhi | 19 Oct, 2022 (7 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Fight of minor with adult to protect father

I am 17 years old and My father fought with a labour and to protect my father I also fought with labour in which the labour got hairline fracture and he also beaten me but he recorded the video of less than 1 minute in which I was beating him to protect my father.Now he has only filed the complaint against us but FIR has not been done yet.What I should do? Is this serious offence and will this case effect us

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals