Hyderabad | 14 Aug, 2022 (9 months, 3 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Father& step father 30 years sexual harassment, multiple murder attemps

My Mother suffering since 30 years sexual harassment from Father and Uncle (Fathers brother). My Father and uncle wife has afire. My father only concern and care about only uncle wife kids. He is not even caring his own daughters. They are together Torturing us like hell and My father encouraging the uncle to continues these sex harassment on us. Many times we have requested and fight to stop theses violence's on us. I am not only the one who are suffering from these torcher my Mom, Sisters, and are sufferer from the same have the proofs. Since 2 years My father did multiple murder attempts on my mom and he is heavy drinker, wife beater , torcher his own daughter to get send money. We are hope less. Now we are raising voice because this time it become worse and trying to kill us many times.
14 Aug, 2022 | 23:50

File a police complaint immediately. And if your father/ uncle attacks you or your family, then immediately call 100, the police will come and arrest the father/uncle.

14 Aug, 2022 | 22:39

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals