Sri Muktsar Sahib | 27 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law

family problem

sir wife FIR register
27 Jul, 2021 | 17:22

Sir please your issue, so that we could advice you something.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

27 Jul, 2021 | 16:31

Please show me copy of FIR
You can file bail application before court
You can mail me for advise on

27 Jul, 2021 | 16:19

Take bail

27 Jul, 2021 | 15:29


You can contact me for legal assistance.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals