Nagpur | 25 Feb, 2022 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law

Family issue in court

My wife suited a DV case against me and my family under sub section 17,18,19,20,21,23. I got the summons and we missed 1st date to appear in the court. Still the case is in reply/say stage. I'm sure for no violence happens and we both were living away from my family. looking her perspective is only to destroy my life, hence she is doing all these by using my son and my family name and deep following to advocate advice. But i wanted to appear in her court without hiring of advocate, so is possible??
25 Feb, 2022 | 20:53

Yes. You can appear without an advocate. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

25 Feb, 2022 | 18:44

Respected sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of protection of women from Domestic violence Act 2005
Please give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals