Ranchi | 05 Aug, 2022 (5 months, 4 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Family Dispute

Myself - Ranjeet Prasad & my wife – Jyothy Devi living separately for long time period married in 2005. I have 2 KIDS, My daughter is with me, studying in class X & Son is with her mother, studying in class VIII. Before separation we have 3 times mediation in Mahila Thana, Mahila Aayog & JHALSA (Ranchi-Jharkhand) (Female Cell) against false complaint lodged by my wife. Post mediation every times she gives a written consent to stay with me in a peaceful environment but always tried to put false allegation on me & my family & gives threatening to put behind the bars. From 2010 myself & my wife are living separately. Few days back I met with school principal to issue TC of my son for higher education in my home town (Ranchi-Jharkhand) but principal denied & asking for mother consent as she is working as teaching staff in same school (SSVM- Patratu). Wife intention is to put pressure on me to stay with him in SASURAL to satisfy his EGO. In this mental game whole intention is to dominate the husband & his family members putting false allegations so that she can live in Sasural as per own choice. There should be no restriction on him & their family members to visit & money if require
05 Aug, 2022 | 21:15

For any assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

05 Aug, 2022 | 19:01

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of separation
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals