Karimnagar | 15 Feb, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Criminal Law

False FIR against me

I have given guarantee for the amount of 350000 for that a case filed with wrong statement

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals