Patna | 08 Jan, 2022 (7 months ago)

Criminal Law

False case kiya gaya h

Complaint me bolta h ki 23/'06'/2002 ko galat kiya gaya h ,but uske side se ek witness session trial me written me bolta h ki 23/'02'/2002 ko activity hua , tuo kya court usko valid manega?
09 Jan, 2022 | 00:20

Kindly share the case details, so that i could suggest you something. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

08 Jan, 2022 | 16:06

Aap mujhe puri jaankari dijiye phir baat karte hai
Aap mujhe call kar sakte ho


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals