Mumbai | 08 Aug, 2022 (1 month, 3 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

False allegations on me

I have registered Legal complaints to many departments like municipal councils, Police , Fire Officer against an unlawful restaurant encroached building premises keeps open gas cylinders causes nuisance by smoke illegal chimney etc, no health license in our building premises. After that complaints and many application to department they r now initiating some sort of actions against the restaurant operator. Now the restaurant operator still by his influences keeps all the things as it is and he raised a complaint on my son who studies in college that he demanded him money and nextly he wrote in complaint that I had raised complaints to all departments and he is stressed for it Now the allegations are totally baseless as frankly speaking we have never been into contact with the restaurant operator and never had a single word with him i m just taking legal action against illegality. I have showed all documents pictures to police officer who called him even he got surprised and he didnt took any action on me. Now what should I do for the false allegations & future proof ?
08 Aug, 2022 | 23:07

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals