Delhi | 06 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law

Extreme mental torture for half 1.5year by wIFE invite my father to thras and

Without reason gazzeted retired father do ओरल violence and attempt to beat and wife participate,no reason found to me,police do not come say family matter I m 51
06 Jul, 2021 | 21:36

File a complaint against your wife. If police doesn't listen you, file an application before court requesting the court to direct the police to lodge an FIR. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals