Mumbai | 14 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law

Domestic violence

My mother has been facing domestic violence from past 15years she ignored everything as she was worried about the marriage of their children but now the situation got worse so my mother decided to stay with her mother in a different city now when we went to our house so the property was rented out and the property agreement has both names my father and my mother too and when we asked my father he said you are Noone and started claiming bogus cases stating murder charges infact my father used to beat my mother and abuse alot with lot of cuss words and profanity too
15 Aug, 2021 | 13:10


I have understood you issue, now what are you looking at , maybe you want to file a criminal case, ask maintenance, want shelter or take divorce or stay along ,what you want only then plan of action can be decided.

Adv Shaillendra Dubey

Asker 15 Aug, 2021 | 13:16

Wanted shelter


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals