Kolar | 21 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Criminal Law

domestic violence

My name is Chaitra. I'm 28 years old. I got married 3.5 years ago (2017). My husband is 9 years older than me. We both didn't like to marry. But our parents forced us and my father threathened to commit suicide when I refused to marry. So I agreed. In the beginning of the marriage, it was fine. My husband was supportive and protective. His mother didn't like me though. After she died, he completely changed. He started blaming me for everything and constantly shouted at me. Blamed me for his mother death(before she died, we separated and went to Bangalore since fights was tiring. Initially I didn't agree but my husband convinced that this distance will do our family good. So I agreed). Started hitting me also. At first, I asked my dad for help. He convinced my husband for not doing it. But after a while, he started talking bad about my dad, family and me.. I was very scared so I went to my parents home. But this time, my father said to adjust and not bother him again.. Later I silently suffered verbal and physical abuse from my husband.. I got pregnant in 2018. My husband suddenly changed and became gentle.. So I was very happy thinking he changed for our baby but it became worse
22 Aug, 2021 | 08:37

Respected madam
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of Domestic violence Act
You can file petition before Honourable court under domestic violence Act
For advise you can mail me on

21 Aug, 2021 | 22:32

Dear Mam, I would suggest you to file a complaint with women cell/mahila thaana. You can get details of mahila thaana from your nearest police station. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals