Bengaluru | 22 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Criminal Law

Doctor performed illegal operation under anesthesia

Doctor performed illegal operation
22 Mar, 2021 | 08:34

You can file a case for compensation in consumer court as well as a criminal case in the district court.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals