Kolkata | 06 Aug, 2022 (10 months ago)

Criminal Law

Didn't get maintenance for child

For 2 months didn't get interim maintenance for minor girl child. What is the procedure and how much take time ? Can I change my lawyer for this case?
08 Aug, 2022 | 10:54

Is there a court order directing interim maintenance? Then You can file an execution application before the Family Court.
Yes you can change the lawyer. But better if the same is continued as it is in the same court and will be knowing all the details of the matter. If it was in HC then you could have changed the lawyer.

06 Aug, 2022 | 15:21

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

06 Aug, 2022 | 15:11

If you divorce case is already filed then you may file application before the same in the same matter for interim maintenance or you can file for the maintenance case under section 125 of Criminal Procedure Code,1973. Time would depend upon how your case is progressing ahead but you can request the Court to pass such monthly maintenance Order from the time the application for maintenance or the case under section 125 is filed. Feel free to contact me at desaivaidehi44@gmail.com in case you seek any further clarifications. (Fees would be negotiable). Regards,
Adv Vaidehi Samant


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals