Gurgaon | 21 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law

Demolition of my father's grave by close relatives who buried their father in it

My uncle, who died 2 months ago was buried in the same grave in which my father , my grandfather and my grandmother were previously buried. We opposed the burial but they carried on. I have a severe medical problem because of which I cannot go a file a case in the court at the place where the incident happened. I am a resident of Gurugram (Gurgaon), Haryana. Can I file a legal case in my area's criminal court? Please advise. Thank you
22 Jun, 2021 | 11:32

Call me we will discuss
Mobile no 9359867870

21 Jun, 2021 | 23:56

The burial grounds being managed by the trust/ municipality they must be having some guidelines
that needs to be followed

Adv Shailendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals