Bikaner | 08 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

Delhi NCR

My father was adopted as son from his maternal grand parents. Who had two daughters and no son. They had properties at Didwana, Bikaner and Pali, and made vasiyat of these properties on the name of their two daughters who in turn made vasiyat documents on my father's name. My father's younger brother's daughters has made fabricated vasiyat of my father on their own name by putting thumb impressions of my father before 15 days of his death at Didwana and occupied all of our properties. Similarly my father's elder brothers son has grabbed the Bikaner property and my father's younger sister's son has grabbed the Pali property. I want to file a criminal case against them at Bikaner. Can I do so?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals