Delhi | 15 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Criminal Law


I have filed a complaint case under section 138 N I Act as a Karta of HUF. The pre summoning was done by my son as coparcener in my absence. Now I want to attend the cross examin myself. Can I do it and How shall I proceed.
15 Nov, 2021 | 19:36

Please provide the case no. and title of your case, so that i could suggest you something. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

15 Nov, 2021 | 16:35

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals