New Delhi | 05 Sep, 2021 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law


It's my brother case. He was driving a car and accidentally collided with a lady caused death . Sec 279 and 304 a are applied what else do we supposed to do? Please advise.
05 Sep, 2021 | 18:41

Please show the copy of FIR.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Asker 05 Sep, 2021 | 18:45

Sent a mail to u please check.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals