Delhi | 23 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law


I wish to run away with my girlfriend, because her parents denied to marry me. We have only this option. And she also wants to run away with me. If their parents made an FIR on me. What should I do to escape from police?
23 Apr, 2021 | 12:33

Dear client
Please give me details information about the matter
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals