Darjeeling | 27 May, 2022 (10 months ago)

Criminal Law


My brother was dead at haryana . Now police and doctor said he did sucide but we're not confirmed we are not rich and much educated for law he was just 22 and married his wife is also working in Delhi as maid sir please give some advice I went to Delhi at that time but my sister in law has already signed all paper works so I'm not getting any solution of his death,,
01 Jun, 2022 | 19:45

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

27 May, 2022 | 08:32

Sorry to hear about your loss.
Do you have any suspect on your mind or have anything as evidence to show that it is not a suicide? Mere apprehension will be no use.

27 May, 2022 | 06:58

Dear client
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case.
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals