Mumbai | 17 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Criminal Law

Cyber crime

I got scammed from a guy and I want to file a cyber crime report against him
17 Jun, 2021 | 23:35


As suggested 1st make online complaint with cyber crime take a copy and make a complaint with the concerned police station

Adv Shailendra Dubey

17 Jun, 2021 | 19:49


You can file a formal complaint in the cyber crime cell portal online and then you will receive a call from the local cyber crime cell of your area to come and meet them and to give your statement and then investigation will begin.

17 Jun, 2021 | 16:20

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals