Sagar | 17 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Criminal Law

Criminal private complaint against Bonafide Purchaser forvalue

My mother purchased a plot in year 2011. she is a Bona FIDE purchaser by registered sale deed for value without notice.but in year 2015 another person alleged that my mother cheated him and grabbed his property producing to unknown person who impersonated as owner and lodged a private complaint under sec 420 467 468 sc st 3(1)5 3(2)5 and sc st special court took cognigence and issued arrest warrunt.after this we approached honorable hc in 482 but hc dismissed it concluding that case is at nascent stage and evidences are yet to come about so this matter will be decided by trial court . reality is this that my mother is senior citizen and innocent lady.she is a Bonafide Purchaser. What to do at this stage supeme court for quashing or anticipatory bail or anything else.pls suggest
17 Apr, 2021 | 08:09

You can show me copy of FIR
You can call me for advise
Mob no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals