Angul | 26 May, 2023 (1 week, 4 days ago)

Criminal Law

Criminal Lawyer/Advocate in Angul, Odisha. Need a lawyer in Angul

I have some business in Talcher, Odisha. I gave a PDC cheque to the coal supplier. The coal supplier kept that cheque as a security. Then without sending me coal used that cheque and lodged a Criminal case against me. Recently I got a notice from Angul to appear in that case. What is the solution
02 Jun, 2023 | 18:38

Dear Client,
You may contact Us regarding your Legal case/problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer,
Founder at "Justice In You"
Law Firm
Delhi, India

You have to prove that you have given that cheque for security purposes. You did not receive any coal from him. The cheque was not given for the discharge of any legal dues. You have to prove it by cross examination and evidence.
If you are looking for a lawyer to deal your cheque bounce case at Angul, you can contact me


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals