Jajpur | 26 May, 2023 (1 week, 4 days ago)

Criminal Law

Criminal Lawyer in Jajpur, Odisha for Cheque Bounce Case in Jajpur

Looking for a lawyer in Jajpur, Odisha for a 138 NI Act, Cheque Bounce matter. The summon is from SDJM, Jajpur. Any Lawyer/ Advocate in Jajpur, Odisha dealing with Cheque Bounce Case.
02 Jun, 2023 | 18:39

Dear Client,
You may contact Us regarding your Legal case/problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer,
Founder at "Justice In You"
Law Firm
Delhi, India

You just appear on the date fixed in the summon. Move an application under section 205 of the CrPC. Your appearance will be exempted and your lawyer will appear for you on each date. Fight your case and prove that the cheque was not issued towards the discharge of legitimate dues. You can also be a defense witness to substantiate your plea.
I also appear in some cases at Jajpur court.
You can contact me.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals