Bahadurgarh | 03 Aug, 2022 (2 months ago)

Criminal Law

Criminal case, 302 and 120b,no evidence agt accused

2 years of custody, No evidence against accused, co-accused got bail ,our bail was rejected without giving any reason, waiting for fsl.
05 Aug, 2022 | 14:47

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

03 Aug, 2022 | 21:20

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

03 Aug, 2022 | 17:14

Have you approached High Court for bail?


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals