Visakhapatnam | 14 Apr, 2022 (9 months, 3 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Criminal case

I filed case upon accused persons and his parents due to their criminal activities can I submit fir to their job place in order to give suspend them
15 Apr, 2022 | 07:08

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of criminal case
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

14 Apr, 2022 | 23:57

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals