Madurai | 28 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Criminal Law


My friend had a fight with his neighbour for land issue.. unfortunately the son of neighbor died.. victim's family filed a complaint against my friends family and avoid arrest my friend and his relatives hidden mortem report said victim died due to heart attack..after one week my friend and his relatives surrendered in police station..what is the solution for this problem??
29 Apr, 2021 | 22:28

take bail and then face trial (9013429126)

29 Apr, 2021 | 01:11

Please apply for a bail.
You can contact me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals