Hyderabad | 20 Oct, 2022 (7 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law


I filed private complaint in the lower court after 5-6 months process spending 50-60 k rupees, fir is done chargesheet is filed and submitted to the court today. Still it seems that the accused is not notified or unaware of everything as he is romaing free. I lost my time and money he is romaing freely
21 Oct, 2022 | 11:11

In your case it seems police has not done its part of work diligently. You may talk to me on advakshaylal@gmail.com for further legal opinion & advice.

Akshay Lal
Consulting Partner
Taarkik Legal


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals