Kannur | 17 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Criminal Law

court was delaying the case too much

there have a case happened in 2014. the main act in the case143,147,341,323r/w etc. there is counter case againest this case. trail started in 2015 and before 2021 march there have no order of judgement not came. so after six of trail both parties are decided to widrawing case because it spoiling our life with this case. court are try to keep us as criminal. there have no other case againest me. only one existing . after our decision we change our statement in the court. still they try to postpond the case again and again. what will do? if any way to close the case? if any possibility to give case againest court for delaying the case? if any possibility for get compensation from court for delaying case and wasting our valuable 7 years.
17 Sep, 2021 | 17:52

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

17 Sep, 2021 | 14:57

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of criminal case and delay
Please provide details information about the matter
And if you have documents then show me then we will discuss your case
Please mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals