Ambernath | 18 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

cops filled a case against me of 353....but at the stage of fir i didnt offended

my husband had a case of 307 and got arrested...i went to police station to ask he is got arrested..they didnt replied me and got a female cops force to push me out i was pregnant and they pushed me down i had a premature delivery so cops filled a case against fIR they have wriited i have hit the lady constable and i teared her police uniform....i went to jail for 5months
18 Apr, 2021 | 19:33

You will have to get that FIR quashed by approaching the High Court but for that first what is written in FIR, to read is necessary. You can mail me the scanned copy of FIR at

18 Apr, 2021 | 15:30

You can show me copy of FIR
For advise you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals