Varanasi | 19 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Criminal Law


Under Section 156(3) , I requested court through lawyer for registering an FIR, for a fraud case of Rs. 5 lacs, but the court ordered to register it as COMPLAINT CASE. Now what are the possible ways to get justice or some relief at the earliest.
19 Jul, 2021 | 21:27

I would like to suggest you something. Please contact on my e-mail.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

19 Jul, 2021 | 15:25

You can request a court for passing an order under section 202 of CrPC
For further details information you can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals