Vijayawada | 13 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Criminal Law

Complaint against on girl how kept 376 one me

Hi all, My name is sai. I loved a girl in 2018 to 2021.In 2021 I came to know she had cheated me and loving another boys.So I ignored her so she kept 376 case as false promise of marriage.I went to remand for 14 days and came my charge sheet also completed. Now is there any possibility to file a case against her, From 2018-2021, I had transferred around 3-4 lakhs to her ,I purchased gold ,Silver ,3 smart mobiles, Home appliances,train tickets, everything to her.I have proofs for all. Will it possible to file a Criminal case against her via section 406,420? If so what are chances of getting her arrested. or is there any better option to file a case. I dont want to wait till starting of trails of my 376 case
14 Jan, 2022 | 16:37

Hello Sai
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of promise to marriage and rape
Promise to marriage is not rape therefore when you will get aquittal you can sue for malicious prosecution

13 Jan, 2022 | 21:21

Yes. You have certain good grounds. However, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you, which i don't think would be appropriate for me to ask here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals