Vijayawada | 29 Mar, 2020 (3 years, 2 months ago)

Criminal Law

Committal to Sessions getting too late

Hello, My case was disposed and sent for sessions from local magistrate in 2018 Oct. Till now my case wasn't numbered in sessions court. Please help me it's been almost 5 months till it wasn't happen. Suggest me to find the causes of late and speed up my case. The cases which are registered after me are already numbered for me it wasn't happened.

Go to the Metropolitan Sessions Court , known as MSJ court or if it is in Non-metropolitan area , to the Principal District & Sessions Judge , at the District headquarters. Approach the Sessions Division clerk . Tell him your committal case number and the Committal Court name . He will tell u all the particulars. This is a little bit laborious process .Take the help of a good junior lawyer , he will get the information. Verify it in the e-courts app Get the information confirmed. Things will be clear . Goodluck. You must be cautious if NBW is issued against you , for any reason.

17 May, 2020 | 15:34

Dear first find out the last order of Magistrate to determine whether your case had disposed or forward to session court. Engage a lawyer for it.

14 May, 2020 | 21:55

First find out whether case has been disposed of or not from magistrate court, If it is disposed of than it wont go to Session Court. Therefore find out what happened in the Magistrate Court what is the order of that Court.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals