Ratlam | 08 May, 2022 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law

Cheque dishonour

My father had given amount if Rs. 100000 on hundi to dinesh dhoot and sushil dalal was broker in this transaction for an interest. Now after my fathers death, sushil dalal had communicated to dinesh dhoot to return the money after completion of term and given around 6 months to 1 year of time. In lieu dinesh dhoot had given future dated cheque of 100000/- to sushil dalal.But dinesh dhoot closed the acct. of bank where the cheque is drawn. Now refusing to settle payment. We had submitted the cheque and checque got bounced saying Account is closed. Do let us know what action can be taken against dinesh dhoot and how to recover money.
09 May, 2022 | 23:13

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

09 May, 2022 | 20:35

in case its within a month that the cheque has been dishonoured then you can issue a demand notice upon the defaulter and then file a case under section 138 NIA. otherwise there always an alternative of filing a money suit against him.

08 May, 2022 | 20:21

you have to send legal notice to Dinesh Dhoot within 15 days of communication of dishonor of cheque. Kindly take immediate steps

Shradha Agrawal 09 May, 2022 | 08:21

If you need further assistance, then kindly contact me at 8178754286

08 May, 2022 | 16:12

Please reach me at 9794148274 on whatsapp for consultation

08 May, 2022 | 15:13

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

08 May, 2022 | 14:10

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of cheque bounce
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can also show me the copy of cheque
You can call me for advise on

Asker 08 May, 2022 | 14:19

Can you please let me know what details are required ?


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals