Ghaziabad | 11 Jun, 2022 (9 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Cheque bounced from a Pvt. Ltd. company

Cheque bounce issue. Cheque received from director of Private Limited company against GST invoice. Eway bill generated and receiving also taken from customer. Today i received message from bank that the cheque is bounce due to insufficient funds. I have informed the customer about this and he said there might be some problem and he will transfer online. He didnt do it. Now he is ignoring my messages on whatsapp. What should i do?
24 Jun, 2022 | 17:33

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

24 Jun, 2022 | 17:30

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

11 Jun, 2022 | 07:22

Issue legal notice through lawyer and if they don't reply or not comply with your claims in the notice then you can file a criminal complaint against the organisation under section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act, 1882 in the concerned jurisdictional Court of the area where you have your address. Thank you.
Feel free to contact me at should you require any further information.
Adv Vaidehi Samant

11 Jun, 2022 | 04:59

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of cheque bounce as per Negotiable instrument Act
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim refund of amount
For advise you can call me

11 Jun, 2022 | 01:30

You need to file a case against him, but before the same you need to sent a legal notice regarding the Cheque bounce within 30 days from the date of Cheque bounce. For more information/advise Please contact me...........
Mob- 9818721841


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals