Nalgonda | 24 Apr, 2022 (11 months ago)

Criminal Law

Cheque bounce case

Actually amount to be paid for the party was 70,000 but the party filed case for 1,80,000 even though we went for settlement he is demanding 3 lakhs , our lawyer say's that we need to settle by paying the amount of 3 lakhs before judgement and we didn't have any other option. Is there any way to pay only the filled amount of 1,80,000
26 Apr, 2022 | 14:58

You may contact me.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Justice In You

24 Apr, 2022 | 11:36

Please reach me at 9794148274

24 Apr, 2022 | 11:22

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

24 Apr, 2022 | 10:37

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of Negotiable instrument Act
Show me copy of complaint which was filed by the complainant in court than we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals