Sagar | 01 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Criminal Law

Cheque bounce case

My cheque was theft by one of my husband friend he forged the signature of mine and gave it to another his friend he put 300000 cheque bounce case in jmfc there I got punishment and move to session court there also I got punishment what can I do next?
01 Jun, 2021 | 20:05


High court is where you have to file your 2nd appeal , the facts what you mentioned here you should not be getting conviction , have to read both the orders passed against you.

Adv Shailendra Dubey

01 Jun, 2021 | 14:12

What punishment did you got from Sessions court ? For any information, feel free to e-mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals