Mumbai | 16 Feb, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Criminal Law

cheque bounce

If i want to file case if somebody is not giving money from last 3 yrs I am follow up for money from 2018 in 2018 he has given me chq which got bounce in Jan-19 and that time i have not taken any legal action Now again he given me Blank chq without date and money . what will be fasted way to recover money amount is approx 12 lac Please sugget what should i wait till chq clearing or fill 420 or 406 case so that i can get my money fast & d what will be cost for this procedure

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals