Bengaluru | 26 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Criminal Law

Check bounce case. Order execution

I had filed a check bounce against a person and court has ordered in my favour under negotiable instrument act. Order sayes defendant should pay the cheque amount along with intrest till execution date. Else he would be imprisoned for one year. What should I do next to claim the amount. The order doesn't specify any time limit.
27 Sep, 2021 | 11:39

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me for advise on

26 Sep, 2021 | 17:13

Kindly show me thee copy of that order so that i could suggest you something. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals