Lucknow | 07 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law

check bounce

Couple was married for 10 years. But now got divorced (mutual, both without claiming any maintenance or property from each other). Wife took loan for her higher studies with husband's brother as husband was not earning well. When she decided to take divorce she did a loan agreement for the money she took for higher studies and gave post dated cheques. Now after the divorce she is refusing to pay back saying cheques were taken forcefully and cheques are getting bounced in the bank. What legal action can be taken? Will she escape coz she is a female? Is husband liable for the loan she took from husband's brother? Please advice.
07 Mar, 2022 | 13:15

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

07 Mar, 2022 | 01:57

Please reach me at 9794148274 at call or on whatsapp for consultation

Asker 07 Mar, 2022 | 10:07

Why can't you advice it here?


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals