Jabalpur | 17 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Criminal Law

cheated on committee

my friend started one committee for 10months. my name was on last month to receive money. My friend used that money and now not giving to me.later i came to know he is doing same thing with many peaple. so can i file 420 case for this i have proof of upi transfer.
18 Jul, 2021 | 09:48

Dear client
Please give me details information then I can advise you
You can mail me on

18 Jul, 2021 | 01:20

No. There is a step by step process to do everything. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Shubham Pabbi 18 Jul, 2021 | 01:28

Sir my further advice would be a part of paid consultation. Please confirm if you wish to continue.

Asker 18 Jul, 2021 | 01:25

can i do a FIR first?

Asker 18 Jul, 2021 | 01:24

please let me know why can't i file a direct case against him.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals