Ahmedabad | 08 Sep, 2022 (8 months, 4 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Charge sheet with 504/ 506(2)/114

My husbund visited india back in 2014 to meet his family , during this time his sister got married with married man . Married man ex wife field complain aginst enitre family (Supporting this illigal marrage and taking away his husband). My husband is NRI not even aware of whats going on . He left india before arrest happen . Please advice what could be possible soluation for this situation .
10 Sep, 2022 | 11:16

Incomplete information need more details pls contact 9811259959/9711259959 or lawyersofdelhi@gmail.com

08 Sep, 2022 | 12:52

I will require more details on the same to advice you further.
Please contact me at 8178754286 or write to me at advocateshradhaagl@gmail.com


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals