Bhind | 30 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Criminal Law

Case in court and gov job

I've a case pending against me in the court related to ipc section 323 and 294. Is this going to affect my chances for govt job as I've cleared my govt teacher exam and police verification is due.
30 Jul, 2021 | 17:50

File an application in your ongoing case in court in this regard and obtain an appropriate order from judge in this regard. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

30 Jul, 2021 | 17:12

Dear sir
Aquittal judgement is required in this matter
As per my study
For advise
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals