Bettiah | 12 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 3 months ago)

Criminal Law

case against cheque dishounr

i want to file case against payee sec 138 under act 1881
12 Feb, 2021 | 08:53

More details are needed on this.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals