Jammu | 07 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Criminal Law


A girl she have done a rape case on my friend,he is inside the jail but he was innocent..the girl has been in a relationship with him and when he refuse to marry,she put false charges on him...it have been 2 months there was a Tariq but she did not come? further what of she won't come on Tariq...she is purposely not coming
07 Jun, 2021 | 16:44

her coming is not necessary unless she is summoned for evidence. Apply for bail before the high court if session court has not granted bail. You may contact me with relevant papers to file your bail before the high court. @ 9013429126

07 Jun, 2021 | 15:09

wait for 4-5 dates, thereafter file an application in court regarding contempt of court, and let the court order on that application. For any information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals