Hassan | 20 May, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Criminal Law

Car mechanic cheated me by fixing duplicate car spare parts. How can i sue him

My car met with an accident and some internal spare parts of car was damaged and mechanic suggested to fix new spares so i left my car in garage in Hassan, karnataka. He almost took 10-15days to get repair and he fixed all fake spares And he had given original spare parts bill he almost charged me 30-40k. After taking back some again I felt some problem In my car then I approached for another garage there he did a car lift to check the problem then mechanic had confirmed that the spares fixed by previous mechanic are duplicate means it is not new spares then I called and asked old mechanic but he is not ready to accept his mistake. How can i sue him and what are the requirements to prove him guilty please help me sir
20 May, 2021 | 13:08


You can approach the police and register a complaint of cheating against him. If the mechanic is a part of a well to do service centre which is of corporate nature, then you can send a legal notice to the proprietor as well.

For further queries, feel free to contact me on 7601090381 or advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com

20 May, 2021 | 07:52

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals