Kolkata | 20 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Criminal Law


I Have filed a compliant for registering for FIR in district court against developer for selling a vest land to me ...the court has given a order for sec200 under crpc instead of ordering FIR under sec 156(3)
22 Feb, 2022 | 00:43

1. You can file criminal revision under section 397 in case of an order rejecting an application under section 156(3) CrPC for registration of FIR and investigation.
2. In criminal revision u/s 397, the proposed accused has right to be heard before a decision is taken.
For further consultation please feel free to contact me through email - advocatekunalseth@gmail.com

21 Feb, 2022 | 15:58

need to see order., after 202 enquiry.... protest petition can be filed

20 Feb, 2022 | 23:58

Kindly show me copy of the order. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

20 Feb, 2022 | 21:05

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals