Bhilwara | 22 May, 2022 (6 months, 1 week ago)

Criminal Law

Can accused file crpc 340 application during process of protest petition?

During the protest petition process witnesses giving abstract false statements before judge, can accused move a application of crpc 340 before the same judge in lower court. Before finalisation of rejection/cognizance.
26 May, 2022 | 11:55

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

22 May, 2022 | 18:01

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

22 May, 2022 | 15:38

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter under section 340 of crpc
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals