Kolkata | 27 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law

Can 82 order get quashed

In 2016 feb an fir has been lodged in sursang thana, jharkhand against my father who was DM in npcc company by same company zm in a false case and that too post his retirement ( he retired on nov2015). All these years he did not receive any notice from police or court that a case is going on until one day IO from sursang thana came for investigation and before we could find a good lawyer for us court passed 82 order. now one of jharkhand HC lawyer is suggesting us that only way is to surrender
27 Jun, 2021 | 15:27

You should always engage a lawyer from the area where your case is pending. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com".

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

27 Jun, 2021 | 08:20

Call me we will discuss
Mob 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals