Patna | 04 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Criminal Law

Broken engagement

In March 2021 we met and within one day groom party decided we are ready for marriage. But due to corona that didn’t happened. In august 2021 they decided they performed roka .we oppose because in our society broken engagement is not acceptable. But they are hurry to do this.and 6 august 2021 they done roka. After that they told us my son want destination wedding . My father always told them we can only expend 10-15 lac. But they didn’t heard my parents. Booked hall showed jewellery all things are done by my parents accordingly them. But I don’t like jewellery so I told to my mom I don’t like these jewellery my mom convey this to them. They told my father your daughter is disobey us so we can’t moving forward. I told him I am sorry for that we trying our best for save this relationship but they are not agree to father is ill now. Please help me this marriage is important for us
05 Sep, 2021 | 11:05

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me on for advise

04 Sep, 2021 | 23:45

Dear Mam, you cannot force anyone to get married. But legally you can file a police complaint against them. I will let you know rest of things later. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals